*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
This unit will save you HOURS of troubleshooting problems with your serial devices, cables and CNC ports. This is very simple to use! You put the tester between your port and cable and the LEDs will display the status. You can watch the lights while you run your serial device to see exactly where the problem is, it doesn't interfere with the communication!
Each LED has two colors. Each will be RED to indicate negative voltage and GREEN for positive voltage. What could be simpler!
- Tests RS232 serial cables
- Tests Computer and CNC Ports and other RS232 devices effortlessly
- All the important RS232 signals are monitored:
RTS (Request to Send)
CD (Carrier Detect)
DTR (Data Terminal Ready)
DSR (Data Send Ready)
TD (Transmit Data)
RD (Receive Data)
CTS (Clear to send)
- No need for an external power adapter
- Works inline, so you can test while using the RS232 device
- FULL DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- BONUS: A bunch of links will be included to the best DNC software, NC Code Editors, Cad/Cam software. (the links are FREE, shareware and demonstration)
- Standard DB25 (25 pin) female on one end and DB25 (25pin) male on the other end (it works fine with 9 pin ports with the use of inexpensive 9pin to 25pin adapters)